A/C Service Details
- Performed by our ASE Certified and Master Technicians.
- We test your Air Conditioning service for interior temperature output.
- We inspect your AC system for any refrigerant leaks.
- We restore your AC’s refrigerant and lubrication fluid levels
The importance of AC system maintenance
- Catches any problems that could lead to poor cooling or expensive repairs
- Restores your interior temperature to optimal levels.
- Can prevent premature failure of your AC compressor
AC Service Intervals
We recommend that your car’s Air Conditioning system be inspected annually. Most vehicles may lose about 30-60% of an ounce every year. This service helps maintain a proper level. Remember your AC’s refrigerant keeps your car cool, and it also acts as a lubricant to prevent corrosion in your AC system.
Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must present coupon at time of service check-in. One coupon per customer.